Hello & Welcome

Welcome!

I am migrating my blog from Goodreads to here.  I'll be posting soon. In the meantime, you can read my most recent blog posts by following the links below:

In Praise of Editors Part 1--It seems like I’ve been reading a lot of posts about editors and the editing process lately. Having just wrapped up edits on my new book, Unbroken, I thought I’d share my thoughts on the editorial process and share some of my more memorable exchanges with my editors. To date I’ve worked with three, make of that what you will...

Don't forget to like my Facebook page and connect with me on Twitter, too.
www.larrybenjamin.com
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catching Up With...Stacey Thomas, the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel

On Writing Part Two: (You’ve Got to be) Ruthless

Let's Talk about Inclusion and ...Tiny Pretty Things